tagged.con Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday 29 March 2012

tagged.com - Gonzalez Eiza I love


Gonzalez Eiza I love musical debut in Romeo and JulietThe singer-actress will star alongside Eiza Gonzalez Estrada Alan I love the musical Romeo and Juliet, staged based on the famous play by William Shakespeare into music with songs by Juan Gabriel, Joan Sebastian and Marco Antonio Solis El Buki, subjects adapted to the work of the hands of Gil Cerezo of the band Kinky, Motel, Telefunka, Quiero Club and The Heat, among others.With the participation of a live band, the musical marks the debut of Eiza on the stage, "to participate in a play was very important to me now that there was the opportunity I am excited, dividing in two by the other projects that I have, my new single out today and in the morning I went to rehearse the choreography for my new video, I am very tired, but I am very happy to participate in this work that is challenging the entire cast acting, "said Gonzalez in an interview.On the staging that opens on April 5, the producer Manolo Caro said "is the story of Romeo and Juliet we all know the songs told with great songwriters like Juan Gabriel, Joan Sebastian and Marco Antonio Solis, that would gives a very special touch to the work and as you can see are not the normal versions of the songs. "






The producer and theater director explained why Eiza included in the portfolio, "the role of Juliet was intended for her and the role of Romeo was always for Alan Estrada, I offered them, at first it was hard to pinpoint dates because she was recording her album overseas and could not stand up to the tests and had to start without Juliet confirmed recently that now everything runs smoothly, "said Caro.The work includes adaptations of classic songs by Juan Gabriel, Joan Sebastian and El Buki as "I was not born to love", "El Noa Noa," "Dear," "Eternal Love", "Tattoo", "Secret Love, "" Where are we going to stop? "and" If you had not gone "with touches of rock from the hand of Gil Cerezo, a member of Kinky, Javier Blake, Motel, Miguez, Monifato music, The Heat, I Telefunka Club.


On how the idea of ​​adaptation Manolo Caro said, "I did not want to do theater for a while, but had a six months to submit something and decided to set up something that I liked a lot, I presented the project and from January I started working, I know it may be much criticism of Shakespeare purists will always be as positive and negative comments, but I feel that what matters is to present new projects and not leave it and stereotyped. "


I love Romeo and Juliet will be presented with two functions from Thursday to Sunday at the bar Voila Antara Square Shopping Centre from April 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment